Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This months in #10


         What i did:
  • We did a project on purity of school water ,  Brooklyn water  and queens water . Put a pill in the water for sample to see if the water has bacteria
  • We  went outside the class to ask people if they care about the environment. We asked ten questions about how they protect the environment in their every day lives
  • Made a poster for the environment about recycling. we will make it into a T-Shirt
  • I made 3 designs for my slogan for the environment '' One starts, Million Continue''
  • Put together information about city waster on the internet and i summarized it
  • I entered the answer from our question into the computer to make a graph
  • I learned to work with other people
  • Do you know in NYC most of the people use the train
  • Do you know people don't care the  environment                                                                                                  


         what i learned :

  • The school water turned red because it had bacteria. the Brooklyn and queens water were yellow it had no bacteria
  •  Learned how to make a better design with professional named adam. I learned how to work in a group
  • I learned that a lot people use their T.V and computers all day. The people in china town use the train a lot. Only 3 people we asked used a car
  • I learned how to make my design colorful so it wold be noticed
  • I learned  that NEW YORK creates 13,000 tons of waste every day. This coast the city one half billion dollars
  • The graph showed that people use the computer and the cars the most
  • Other can help me when i need it. And together we can finish a big project  



 In this photo you can see a little boy truth in garbage  in the floor and he as to put the  garbage  to the recycle that main that he stars and million continue 


No comments:

Post a Comment